Forum London

Forum degli Stranieri a London: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

Cerca in questo sito

Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

☛ EN Advice New Members in London: Welcome

Discussione in 'London' iniziata da texkourgan, 29 Agosto 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Città:
    Berlin
    Paese:
    Germania
    Nazionalità:
    Americano (US)
    Lingua:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in London. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in London?

How was your move? How did you settle into your new city? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

The guide to London is the perfect resource to give you an overview of life abroad. Check it out and ask questions here on the forum. Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. richardchown

richardchown New Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Città:
    London
    Paese:
    Regno Unito
    Nazionalità:
    Britannico (GB)
    Lingua:
    English
    Just Say to Hello Everybody

Hello Everybody, Myself Richard chown, a traveler and writer I travel different countries to write different stuffs. This time I decide to explore the beautiful land London. Here I want to know from the most no visiting places in London.

I hope you will help me.

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Città:
    London
    Paese:
    Regno Unito
    Nazionalità:
    Francese (FR)
    Lingua:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ EN US Embassy in London Passport Interview Question London 26 Gennaio 2023
⌸ EN Magazine Full update on the guide for expatriates in London (and England) London 20 Ottobre 2021
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in London London 3 Dicembre 2020
✎ EN Driving in London is becoming too expensive London 28 Ottobre 2020
☛ EN Advice What to do on holiday in London? London 26 Settembre 2018

Condividi questa Pagina