Forum Munich

Forum of expats in Munich: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ FR Yoga in English, yoga en Francais !

Discussion in 'Munich' started by SPICYLIFE, May 19, 2014.

1. SPICYLIFE

SPICYLIFE New Member

Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, Français, Español, Deutsch
    Hi everyone !

Are you looking to start yoga or get back to a yoga practice ? Or do you want to escape for an hour and just relax?!

I will be starting a French-speaking yoga class on the 26th May 19h30-20h30 (Tuesday) near Rotkreuzplatz
    AND
    English-speaking yoga class on the 5th June 19h30-20h30 (Thursday) near Sendlinger Tor in the centre of Munich.

Trained in India in traditionnal yoga, yoga therapy and pre/post natal yoga, I teach a relaxing Hatha-style yoga, increasing awareness on the body and breathing. As a yoga therapist, I am also trying to raise awareness on the benefits of the postures on the body (and there are many !).

Do not worry if you have no previous experience, or if you think you're not fit/ flexible enough! Just come and try, yoga is for everyone!

Did you know that Yoga can also be used as a therapy? With tailored exercises, breathing techniques, meditation, you can learn to heal your body in a natural way. Yoga can help with many conditions most people are facing today : back pain, stress, hypertension, overweight and more...

Private sessions, yoga therapy and pre-post natal available on request.

If you are interested, let me know and I will send you all the details :

samsara-yoga@outlook.com or by phone Valerie 0151 51021169

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon !

Valerie

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...