Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Living in Poland as a Polish Citizen

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by DMOesq, Feb 23, 2017.

1. DMOesq

DMOesq Member

I have a simple question I hope you all can answer. I already have Polish citizenship, a passport and a PESEL. I have never lived in Poland. If I want to live in Poland, do I need to do anything to establish my residence and receive an ID card? In other words, are there any documents I need to fill out and file with the government regarding my address and, if so, which office would I need to file those documents with. I cannot seem to get a straight answer as everything relates to the requirements for "foreigners" living in Poland. I thank you all for your time.

Don