Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN I need help with EEA Family Permit

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by bato11, Jun 6, 2017.

1. bato11

bato11 New Member

Living In:
    Montenegro
    Nationality:
    Montenegrin (ME)
    Languages:
    English
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new here and I need your help about EEA family permit. I am Montenegrin citizen and my wife is Serbian and Hungarian citizen. I have a brother who lives in UK and we want to move there. My brother wants to guarantee for us but does not know how. He is married, have his own house.He and his wife have good jobs. My brother should get citizenship UK. My questions are:
    Does anyone know how to guarantee (example form) and if it can be guaranteed without a British passport only with citizenship?How important the quadrature of the house and whether it should have a separate room for us?
    Me and my wife are unemployed,we have some savings but it would therefore like to guarantee my brother for us.
    Forgive my mistakes in writing.
    Thank you for your help.

2. bato11

bato11 New Member

Living In:
    Montenegro
    Nationality:
    Montenegrin (ME)
    Languages:
    English
    I think I asked the question wrong.My question is on the issue in the application VAF5 form for EEA family permit under the section 8.9.1 " Where do you and the EEA National plan to live in UK?" I would write my brother address under this section. If EEA family permit is granted,we intend to live with my brother family at there house.So I wonder do I need supporting letter from him and supporting documents (copy of passport,bank statement,pay slips,home ownship e.g.) Please advice.