Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Help with research on Polish ancestors. Have you heard of?

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by BrodyG, Feb 11, 2018.

1. BrodyG

BrodyG New Member

Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish
    Hi everyone,

I'm new here and grateful if someone might be able to help shed some light on tracking information on my Polish great-grandfather. When he naturalized he noted that he was from a town called Czlinislana, Austria. On the passenger lists with his entry into the United States he mentioned that he was born in a town called Hanaczow.

My grandfather, his son, was born in 1906 and appears to have listed in a town called Laski/Lasky. I have been trying to look through the JewishGen records -but does anyone have an idea as to where I might find online records for these areas from the late 1800s, early 1900s?

Appreciate the help!