Forum Munich

Forum of expats in Munich: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Help me to find an american guy in Munich

Discussion in 'Munich' started by silvi1461, Sep 3, 2015.

1. silvi1461

silvi1461 New Member

City:
    ilsfeld
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    deutsch, english, spanish
    dear community,
    can somebody help me to find an american guy in munich? we chatted at okcupid and he was very angry about that app, asked me for my phonenumber to chat at whatsapp, but i saw the mesage too late and he delete his profil. he was such a nice man.... he lives in munich since 8 months, his name is michael, and his username at okcupid was USGUYINGERM. somebody knows anything about meetingpoints from americans or have they a own newspaper for news from home?
    thanks for your help!

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Maybe if he deleted his account on Whatsapp without leaving any clue on how to contact him, that's because he might not care about more contacts? It's a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack...

Anyway I moved your post into the Munich forum, where you get more chance for help. Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. silvi1461

silvi1461 New Member

City:
    ilsfeld
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    thanks a lot! i know, the chance is very very small. we are chatting at okcupid not at whatsapp and i think he was very angy about this okcupid app, so he told me in his last post. and about this he forgot to leave his phonenumber.

4. silvi1461

silvi1461 New Member

City:
    ilsfeld
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    hi, dank dir für deine meldung! das hab ich mittlerweile auch rausgefunden, dass da was faul sein muss -:) hab etwas recherchiert. eigentlich enttarn ich diese typen immer recht schnell, aber bei dem hätt ich das jetzt spontan nicht vermutet. fand ihn einfach sympathisch.
    grüßle silvi

5. silvi1461

silvi1461 New Member

City:
    ilsfeld
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    hi maruti, danke dir für deine meldung! sowas hab ich ja auch schon vermutet. eigentlich enttarn ich solche typen immer echt schnell, aber bei dem hätt ich das net unbedingt vermutet. mittlerweile denke ich, wenn der whatsappen will, soll er sich kümmern, wie er an die nummer kommt :) fand den einfach sympathisch und habe das spontan hier eingestellt. grüße silvi