Forum Australia

Forum of expats in Australia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice Finding Accommodation in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by texkourgan, Jun 21, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

Finding a home in Australia is an important first step for an expat. Where can you find listings? How can you list your home?

You can post properties to rent (as well as exchange, holiday or short-term rental), sell, or share in our Australia classifieds. Search and post your property now!

Thank you for sharing your tips, questions and advice. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Musoke15

Musoke15 New Member

City:
    Brisbane
    Living In:
    Australia
    Nationality:
    Ugandan (UG)
    Languages:
    English
    Rent a Cheap & Affordable Apartment in Brisbane

Have You Thought about Teaming up to Rent a Cheap & Affordable Apartment in Brisbane?

I am on a campaign to search for a person to team up and rent a government subsided modern apartment/house around Brisbane.
    I am joining QUT early next.
    I am looking for a non-smoker, clean, quieter and responsible person, preferably doing postgraduate studies.
    The apartments or houses in question are newly built or near new.
    They are not furnished, but are equipped with the most desirable amenities, such as air-condition, modern kitchen and sometimes dishwasher and dryer.
    Rent is generally $295 - $340 for a 2Bedroom apartment, and some of them with 2Bathrooms. Houses are also about the same price.
    Meaning, you have your own bedroom even a bathroom at $170 a week or less.
    All you have to do is to split the bills, which can take the rent to approximately $190 a week depending on the usage and necessity.
    But, most of all, you have your own privacy and able to study without interruption.
    If you have a year or two years to go with your studies, and looking for a comfortable and quieter place to study, and you are a non-smoker, clean, quieter and responsible, please contact me as soon as you can for a discussion.

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...