Foro Rome

Foros de la expatriación en Rome: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

Busque el Web Site entero

Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

☛ EN Advice New Members in Rome: Welcome

Tema en 'Rome' comenzado por texkourgan, 28 de Agosto de 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

Se incorporó:
    29 de Enero de 2008
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Ciudad:
    Berlin
    País:
    Alemania
    Nacionalidad:
    Americano (US)
    Idioma:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Rome. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Rome?

How was your move? How did you settle into your new city? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

The guide to Rome is the perfect resource to give you an overview of life abroad. Check it out and ask questions here on the forum. Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Haz clic para expandir...
  2. alki

alki New Member

Se incorporó:
    29 de Marzo de 2014
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Ciudad:
    Latina
    País:
    Italia
    Nacionalidad:
    Griego (GR)
    Idioma:
    English, Greek
    Hello,

I'm new in Italy, living close to Rome (Latina) where I'm doing an internship.

It would be nice to meet other international people to go out or sightseeing in Rome and other cities!

Reply here if you are interested! :D

3. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

Se incorporó:
    29 de Enero de 2008
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Ciudad:
    Berlin
    País:
    Alemania
    Nacionalidad:
    Americano (US)
    Idioma:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Haz clic para expandir...
  4. Anouk72

Anouk72 New Member

Se incorporó:
    14 de Junio de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Ciudad:
    Montréal
    País:
    Canadá
    Nacionalidad:
    Canadiense (CA)
    Idioma:
    Francais, anglais, italien
    Buongiorno! :thumbup:

My name is Anouk, im a born canadian married to an italian citizen who's now in Italy waiting for me.

Im not in Rome right now but I'll be there very soon around mid-july.

I just cant wait to be in Rome, I fell in love with the city when I first visit it in Oct. 2012. I was thrilled when my husband deciced that we move to Rome instead of Tarante. But we will apply for my permesso di soggiorno in Tarante cuz my husband has his residency.

For now, I don't have any project, I will just go day by day...visit Rome and get familiared with the city...exploring every corner. :D

5. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Miembro del Equipo Editor

Se incorporó:
    5 de Octubre de 2012
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Ciudad:
    London
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidad:
    Francés (FR)
    Idioma:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Ciao Anouk and welcome to EasyExpat.com.
    Many thanks for the presentation.
    I don't know whether July is the best period for Rome, as it can be very hot. However the city is fantastic and I'm sure you will enjoy.

Please keep us informed when you're there and see you soon on the forum :wave:

Cargando...