Forum Sydney

Fora Expat w Sydney: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

Szukaj na stronie

Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

☼ EN Services Job Search: Looking for work in Sydney

Temat na forum 'Sydney' rozpoczęty przez texkourgan, Sierpień 27, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

Polubienia:
    Miasto:
    Berlin
    Kraj:
    Niemcy
    Obywatelstwo:
    Amerykański (US)
    Język:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

Are you looking for a job in Sydney? Or are you looking to recruit new employees in Sydney?

We invite you to submit your jobs in our employment section Job Listings in Sydney.

If you are looking to recruit employees, please visit resume and CV listings for candidates for international jobs.

You can also list tips, questions and advice here in the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Kliknij aby rozwinąć...
  2. sandrabatalha

sandrabatalha New Member

Polubienia:
    Miasto:
    Lausanne
    Obywatelstwo:
    Portugalski (PT)
    Język:
    Portuguese, English, French & Spanish
    Find an sponsorship to work in australia

Hello!

I've been thinking to move to australia for a long time. I'm looking now the options I've regarding the work permit. I'm from Portugal and currently resident in switzerland. Portugal doesn't qualify for holiday Working Visa also I'm not in the list of needed skills. The only option I'm seeing is find a company who wants to offer me a sponsorship. Anyone know companies willing to do that?
    I've a Bachelor degree and I completed recently an Internship in Management and Marketing in USA. I'm fluent in English and French, I have basic proficiency in Spanish and for sure portuguese native speaker :p.

If some one can give me some tips about the steps I should undertake and share with me their own experiences I'll appreciate it.

Sandra

3. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

Polubienia:
    Miasto:
    Berlin
    Kraj:
    Niemcy
    Obywatelstwo:
    Amerykański (US)
    Język:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Kliknij aby rozwinąć...
Wczytywanie...